Giuseppe Castiglione (politician)
Giuseppe Castiglione (born on 5 October 1963 in Bronte, Sicily) is an Italian politician and Member of the European Parliament for Islands with the Forza Italia, part of the European People's Party and sits on the European Parliament's Committee on Agriculture and Rural Development.
He is a substitute for the Committee on the Environment, Public Health and Food Safety, a member of the Delegation for relations with Iran and a substitute for the Delegation for relations with the People's Republic of China.
- 1984-1989: Member of the Management Committee for health district USL 39 - Bronte
- Chairman of the Committee of USL 39
- 1989-1992: Member of Bronte town council
- 1996 and 2001: elected to the Sicilian Regional Assembly in
- 1996-1999: Member of Regional Executive with responsibility for industry in the 50th, 51st and 52nd governments of the Region of Sicily
- 2001-2004: Member of Regional Executive with responsibility for agriculture and Vice-Chairman of the Regional Council of Sicily
- Member of the National Council of AICCRE (Italian Association of local and regional authorities of Europe)
- Member of the World Council of the CGLU (United Cities and Local Authorities)
- Significant experience of Catholic voluntary work and in organisations promoting SMEs
- Honorary members of the Italian Union of the Blind in recognition of his government work
- Personal profile of Giuseppe Castiglione in the European Parliament's database of members
- Declaration (PDF) of financial interests (Italian)
|This article about a Member of the European Parliament from Italy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|