Giuseppe Maria Buonaparte
He was the son of Sebastiano Nicolo Buonaparte and his wife Maria Anna Tusoli (1690–1760).
Marriages and children 
On 5 March 1741 at Ajaccio, Giuseppe married his first wife Nobile Maria Saveria Paravicini (7 September 1715, Ajaccio – before 1750). She was daughter of Nobile Giuseppe Maria Paravicini and Nobile Anna Maria Salineri. Both her parents were members of the nobility of the Republic of Genoa. They had at least three children:
- Nobile Maria Getrude Buonaparte (28 November 1741, Ajaccio – December, 1793). Married at Ajaccio, 25 June 1763 Nicola Luigi Paravisini, Chancellor of the City of Ajaccio (ca 1739, Ajaccio – 8 May 1813, Ajaccio).
- Nobile Sebastiano Buonaparte (1743, Ajaccio – 24 November 1760, Ajaccio).
- Nobile Carlo Buonaparte (29 March 1746 – 24 February 1785). Married in June 1764, Maria Letizia Ramolino. They were parents to Joseph Bonaparte, Napoleon I of France, Lucien Bonaparte, Elisa Bonaparte, Louis Bonaparte, Pauline Bonaparte, Caroline Bonaparte and Jérôme Bonaparte.
- Nobile Marianna Buonaparte, died young.
Maria predeceased him. He married secondly Maria Virginia Alata (5 February 1725 – ?), daughter of Domenico Alata and NN. This marriage was probably childless.
- Marek, Miroslav. "A listing of descendants of Francesco Buonaparte". Genealogy.EU.
|This article about an Italian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|