From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Glad (disambiguation))
|Look up glad in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Glad can refer to:
- John Glad (born December 31, 1941), an American academic, retired professor of Russian studies
- Glad (duke), ruler in the territory of Banat, who was defeated by the Magyars during the 10th century
- Glad (company), an American brand of household plastic bags and containers
- Glad (band), a Christian pop/rock and a cappella music group
- GLAD, Gay & Lesbian Advocates & Defenders, a non-profit legal rights organization
- GLAAD, the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation
- G.L.A.D, a song by the English singer Kim Appleby
- Glad (Traffic song from 1970)
- Glad (Norse mythology), a horse ridden by the gods in Norse mythology
- Glad, a 1988 alternative rock album by Miracle Legion
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.