Gladstone (NJT station)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gladstone, New Jersey
|Platforms||1 side platform|
|Owned by||New Jersey Transit|
|Passengers (2012)||187 (average weekday)|
|Location||Gladstone, New Jersey|
|Area||1 acre (0.4 ha)|
|Architectural style||Queen Anne|
|MPS||Operating Passenger Railroad Stations TR|
|NRHP Reference #||84002792|
|Added to NRHP||June 22, 1984|
|Designated NJRHP||March 17, 1984|
|■Gladstone Branch||no service|
|■Gladstone Branch||toward New York or Hoboken (Peapack)|
A 4-car high platform and ADA ramp are present. The original 1891 wood station and freight station remain in service, and has been on the National Register of Historic Places since 1984. A yard is to the east of the station.
- "QUARTERLY RIDERSHIP TRENDS ANALYSIS". New Jersey Transit. Archived from the original on December 27, 2012. Retrieved January 4, 2013.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2010-07-09.
- "New Jersey and National Registers of Historic Places - Somerset County". New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection - Historic Preservation Office. March 1, 2011. p. 12. Retrieved February 3, 2013.
- Somerset County Listings on the National Register of Historic Places (Building #84002792)
- Media related to Gladstone (NJT station) at Wikimedia Commons
- NJT rail station information page for Gladstone
- DepartureVision real time train information for Gladstone
- Morris and Essex Line schedule (Morristown Line & Gladstone Branch)
|This New Jersey train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|