Glam God with Vivica A. Fox
|Created by||Cris Abrego|
|Presented by||Vivica A. Fox|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||8|
|Executive producer(s)||Cris Abrego
Vivica A. Fox
|Original run||August 21, 2008– October 16, 2008|
- 1 Overview
- 2 The Glam Squad
- 3 Contestants
- 4 Elimination Progress
- 5 Episode Summary
- 6 References
- 7 External links
In the series, twelve contestants compete to become the next "Glam God". A Glam God is a stylist who gets their clients on the best dressed.
The winner of Glam God Season 1 was Indashio.
The Glam Squad
- Vivica A. Fox - Red Carpet Diva
- Melanie Bromley "British Invasion" - US Magazine Editor
- Phillip Bloch - Glam God
|Tigerlily Hill||Episode 8|
- The stylist was selected as one of the top entries in the Elimination Challenge, but did not win.
- The stylist was selected on Challenge and was out of the competition.
- This stylist was in next round
* - This victory was Preston and Tigerlily and Team Jess and Handry.
Episode 1: "Who Wore It Best"
The groups were as follows:
- Jess, Aaron, Bo
- Tigerlily, Indashio, Genelle
- Chris, Coxy, Handry
- Joachim, Matt, Preston
- Winners: Tigerlily, Indashio, Genelle
- Eliminated: Coxy, Aaron
Episode 2: "What they Thinking?"
The hot trend challenge was to style an outfit for actress Aimee Garcia. The winning group will have their design worn by Garcia at a red carpet event.
- Preston, Handry
- Joachim, Jess
- Matt, Indashio
- Tigerlily, Christopher
- Genelle, Bo
- Winners: Preston, Handry
- Eliminated: Genelle
- Joachim, Indashio, Handry
- Jess, Chris, Preston
- Matt, Tigerlily, Bo
- Winners: Jess, Chris, Preston
- Eliminated: Matt
- Guest Judge: A Cursive Memory
Episode 4: "Low Life in High Heels"
This challenge started with the teams designing a look for a starlet to wear, finally they had to salvage her look after she exits a nightclub with the paparazzi watching her every move. Joachim's drinking embarrasses the team.
- Eliminated: Joachim
Episode 5: "Growing Pains"
This week the stylists get a wake up call that is literally a blast from the past. They must take a signature item from the past and revolutionize it to current style. Can the final seven stylists go from vintage to modern?