From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up glamour in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Glamour may refer to:
- "Glamour", as in the Scots name for a malevolent shapeshifter, as in Stephen King's It.
- Glamour (presentation), an appearance of enhanced attractiveness
- Glamour photography, photography that emphasises the allure of the model
- Glamour (magazine), a magazine for women
- The Glamour, an album by The Comsat Angels
- The Glamour, a 1984 novel by the British SF writer Christopher Priest
- Glamor (comics), a Marvel Comics character
- Film and TV
- Glamour (1931 film), a British film
- Glamour (1934 film), an American film
- Glamour (1985 film), a French film
- Glamour (2000 film), a Hungarian film
- A source of magic in the Changeling: The Dreaming fictional universe
- To "glamour", to shapeshift into a different human appearance, as in the TV series Charmed or the film Hellboy II: The Golden Army
- To "glamour", the ability of a vampire to charm a human into obeying and erasing human memory, as in the TV series True Blood
- Glamour (album), the sixth album of the Japanese hard rock band Show-Ya
- Glamour, Dave Davies album
- Glamour (band), an American girlband who made it to the four-chair challenge in the third season of The X Factor (U.S. TV series)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Glamour.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.