From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Glamour (disambiguation))
|Look up glamour in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Glamour may refer to:
- "Glamour", as in the Scots name for a malevolent shapeshifter, as in Stephen King's It.
- Glamour (presentation), an appearance of enhanced attractiveness
- Glamour photography, photography that emphasises the allure of the model
- Glamour (magazine), a magazine for women
- The Glamour, an album by The Comsat Angels
- The Glamour, a 1984 novel by the British SF writer Christopher Priest
- Glamor (comics), a Marvel Comics character
- Glamour (1931 film), a British film
- Glamour (1934 film), an American film
- Glamour (1985 film), a French film
- Glamour (2000 film), a Hungarian film
- Glamour (album), the sixth album of the Japanese hard rock band Show-Ya
- A source of magic in the Changeling: The Dreaming fictional universe
- To "glamour", to shapeshift into a different human appearance, as in the TV series Charmed or the film Hellboy II: The Golden Army
- To "glamour", the ability of a vampire to charm a human into obeying and erasing human memory, as in the TV series True Blood
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.