From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up glare in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Glare may refer to:
- Glare (vision) is difficulty seeing in the presence of very bright light
- A glare is a facial expression of squinted eyes and look of contempt
- A call collision in telecommunications
- GLARE, an advanced aerospace material
- Glare (album), a 2001 album by Leo O'Kelly
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.