From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up glass in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Glass is an amorphous material commonly used in windows, tableware, optoelectronics, and decorative items.
Glass or Glasses may also refer to:
- Glass (drinkware), a drinking vessel
- Glasses, spectacles or eyeglasses
- Glassing, a physical attack using a glass as a weapon
- Volcanic glass, an amorphous rocklike substance formed by extremely rapid cooling of a magma
- Glass (surname), a surname and list of people with the name
Science and technology
- Glass, the disordered (amorphous) quality of a spin glass magnet
- Methamphetamine or glass, a psychostimulant of the phenethylamine and amphetamine class of psychoactive drugs
- Google Glass, a wearable computer with a head-mounted display
- GLASS (software bundle), a solution stack based on GemStone, Linux, Apache, Seaside and Smalltalk
- Glass (novel), a novel by Ellen Hopkins
Film and TV
- "Glass", a 1967 song by The Sandpipers
- "Glass" (song), a song by Thompson Square
- "Glass", a song by Bat for Lashes from Two Suns
- "Glass", a song by Julian Casablancas from Phrazes for the Young
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Glass.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.