|Distributor(s)||Universal Music Group|
|Country of origin||United States, United Kingdom|
|Location||New York, NY (U.S.)
London, England (U.K.)
Glassnote Records (also known as the Glassnote Entertainment Group LLC) is a record label that was launched by American music executive, Daniel Glass, in 2007. The label primarily has a lineup of indie rock and alternative rock artists. The label's music is distributed by Universal Music Group.
Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix
Mumford & Sons
In February 2011, Mumford & Sons' Sigh No More became the label's highest charting album, peaking at #2. That same month, Mumford & Sons' single "The Cave" became the label's first Top 40 chart placement on the Billboard Hot 100, peaking at #27. The September 2012 release of the band's second album, Babel, gave the label its first ever #1 album on the Billboard 200 and the label's first album to win the Grammy Award for Album of the Year.
In 2011, the label released its first hip hop album, Camp by Childish Gambino, the music project of actor and comedian Donald Glover. On December 10, 2013, the label released his second studio album Because the Internet. On February 13, 2014, it was revealed that Glassnote had signed a global distribution agreement with Universal Music Group.
- Childish Gambino
- Robert DeLong
- Foy Vance
- Half Moon Run
- Little Green Cars
- Jeremy Messersmith
- Justin Nozuka
- Mumford & Sons
- Secondhand Serenade
- The Temper Trap
- Two Door Cinema Club 
- Tor Miller
- Everlea - Everlea (May 11, 2007)
- Secondhand Serenade - Awake (May 22, 2007)
- Blowing Trees - Blowing Trees (March 18, 2008)
- Justin Nozuka - Holly (April 15, 2008)
- I Hate Kate - Embrace the Curse (June 24, 2008)
- Secondhand Serenade - A Twist in My Story (February 18, 2009)
- Phoenix - Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix (May 26, 2009)
- Jonas Sees in Color - Jonas Sees in Color (September 29, 2009)
- Mumford & Sons - Sigh No More (October 6, 2009)
- The Temper Trap - Conditions (October 13, 2009)
- Justin Nozuka - You I Wind Land and Sea (April 13, 2010)
- Two Door Cinema Club - Tourist History (April 27, 2010)
- Kele - The Boxer (June 21, 2010)
- Secondhand Serenade - Hear Me Now (August 2010)
- Royal Bangs - Flux Outside (March 29, 2011)
- Secondhand Serenade - Weightless EP (May 2011)
- Givers - In Light (June 7, 2011)
- Childish Gambino - Camp (November 15, 2011)
- Oberhofer - Time Capsules II (March 2012)
- Half Moon Run - Dark Eyes (March 27, 2012)
- The Temper Trap - The Temper Trap (May 18, 2012)
- Two Door Cinema Club - Beacon (September 4, 2012)
- Mumford & Sons - Babel (September 21, 2012)
- Robert DeLong - Global Concepts EP (October 30, 2012)
- Robert DeLong - Just Movement (February 5, 2013)
- Chvrches - Recover EP (March 25, 2013)
- Little Green Cars - Absolute Zero (March 26, 2013)
- Phoenix - Bankrupt! (April 22, 2013)
- Brian Tyler and various artists - Now You See Me Original Motion Picture Soundtrack (May 28, 2013)
- Foy Vance - Joy Of Nothing (August 26, 2013)
- Chvrches - The Bones of What You Believe (September 20, 2013)
- Childish Gambino - Because the Internet (December 10, 2013)
- Winter Music Conference (2011). "WMC 2011 SCHEDULE PANELIST". Winter Music Conference. Winter Music Conference. Retrieved 1 September 2012.
- Liz Colville (31 January 2010). "Phoenix Wins Grammy for Best Alternative Album". Spinner. AOL Inc. Retrieved 1 September 2012.
- Arjun (23 August 2011). "Childish Gambino Signs to Glassnote Records". sunsetintherearview.com. sunsetintherearview.com. Retrieved 2 September 2012.
- Glassnotemusic.blogspot.com, "Glassnote", April 28, 2011.
- http://glassnotemusic.com/tagged/holychild. Missing or empty