Glebionis is a small genus of flowering plants in the family Asteraceae, native to Europe and the Mediterranean region. The species were formerly treated in the genus Chrysanthemum, but a 1999 ruling of the International Botanical Congress has resulted in that genus being redefined to cover the species related to the economically important florist's chrysanthemum, thereby excluding these species.
- Glebionis coronaria (syn. Chrysanthemum coronarium) – crown daisy
- Glebionis segetum (syn. Chrysanthemum segetum) – Corn Marigold
- Formerly placed here
- Ismelia carinata, as Glebionis carinata – tricolor daisy
- Germplasm Resources Information Network: Glebionis
- ICBN: List of conserved genera (scroll down for Chrysanthemum)
|This Asteraceae-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|