Glebionis is a small genus of flowering plants in the family Asteraceae, native to Europe and the Mediterranean region. The species were formerly treated in the genus Chrysanthemum, but a recent ruling of the International Code of Botanical Nomenclature has resulted in that genus being redefined to cover the species related to the economically important florist's chrysanthemum, thereby excluding these species.
- Selected species
- Glebionis carinata (syn. Chrysanthemum carinatum) – tricolor daisy
- Glebionis coronaria (syn. Chrysanthemum coronarium) – crown daisy
- Glebionis segetum (syn. Chrysanthemum segetum) – Corn Marigold
- Germplasm Resources Information Network: Glebionis
- ICBN: List of conserved genera (scroll down for Chrysanthemum)
|This Asteraceae-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|