|Occupations||Shipyard worker, singer, comedian|
|Years active||1961–1980 (approx)|
The song for which he is best known "The Celtic Song" is still played at the start of home matches for Celtic F.C.. Daly also toured extensively and is probably best remembered for appearing on BBC Scotland show The White Heather Club as well as in many pantomimes at Glasgow's Pavilion Theatre where he also frequently topped the bill in variety shows  Further afield from his native city Daly was also a popular performer at the Edinburgh Palladium, and in Belfast.
Daly can be heard on Last FM. He has a Celtic supporters' club named after him, in Rothesay, Isle of Bute.
- Glasgow Night Out (Pye Golden Guinea, 1971) – UK #28
- The Very Best of (Live from the Ashfield Club)
- Legends of Scotland
- The Very Best of Glen Daly
- Music of Scotland
- Royal Variety Performance
- List of British Music Hall musicians
- List of Scottish musicians
- Celtic F.C.