|Origin||Tuscaloosa, Alabama, USA|
|Labels||Capstone Music Group,
Black River Music Group
Glen Templeton is an American country music singer and songwriter. Templeton was originally signed to Capstone Music Group, who released his debut single, "I Could Be the One", on April 19, 2011, however, in July 2011, he signed to Black River Entertainment.
Templeton's debut single, "I Could Be the One", was written by Jay Knowles and Thom McHugh, and was originally recorded by Billy Ray Cyrus on his 2009 album Back to Tennessee. However, Cyrus' version of the song was not released as a single. Templeton also released a self-titled extended play on June 6, 2011, which included the single as well as three additional songs. "I Could Be the One" debuted at number 58 on the U.S. Billboard Hot Country Songs chart for the week ending July 30, 2011. Templeton released a single on September 24th, 2013 to SiriusXM Satellite Radio, titled "Ball Cap" written by Cassidy Lynn Alexander, Forest Whitehead, and Dylan Scott. 
|2011||"I Could Be the One"||53||Glen Templeton|
|2012||"Sing That Song Again"||60||TBD|
- ACurrent single.
|2011||"I Could Be the One"||Eric Welch|
|2012||"That's My Job"||Robert Chavers|
- "Capstone Artists Signs Glen Templeton". glentempleton.com. November 22, 2010. Retrieved July 18, 2011.
- "I Could Be the One - Single by Glen Templeton". iTunes. Retrieved July 18, 2011.
- "Black River signs artist". Country Standard Time. Retrieved July 20, 2011.
- "Glen Templeton - I Could Be the One". Roughstock. Retrieved July 18, 2011.
- "Chart Highlights: Adult Contemporary, Dance/Club Play Songs & More". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. Retrieved July 18, 2011.
- "CMT : Videos : Glen Templeton : I Could Be the One". Country Music Television. Retrieved September 3, 2011.
- "CMT : Videos : Glen Templeton : That's My Job". Country Music Television. Retrieved June 18, 2012.