Glen Waverley Secondary College
|Glen Waverley Secondary College|
Glen Waverley, Victoria, 3150
|Colour(s)||Red and Blue|
Glen Waverley Secondary College is a non-selective public government school located in Glen Waverley, Victoria, Australia. It is one of the largest secondary schools in Victoria,  with around 2000 students and 135 teachers.  It is rank 52 on the VCE ATAR rankings.
The college was formed through the amalgamation of three secondary schools in the early 1990s: Syndal High School, Lawrence Secondary College (also known as Syndal Technical School) and Glen Waverley High School.
In 2006, four students from the College achieved the maximum possible score of 99.95 on the Victorian Certificate of Education a high result for a non-private school and non-selective school. In 2010 and 2011 the College was the top performing non-selective or specialist state school in Victoria.
It is the alma mater of the 2014 Mathematics Olympiad gold medalist, Alex Gunning 
- "Glen Waverley Secondary College - School Details - Victorian Government Schools - Study Victoria". www.study.vic.gov.au. Retrieved 2008-09-16.[dead link]
- "2013 Annual Report to the School Community". Glen Waverley Secondary College. Retrieved 26 April 2014.
- The Age
- "Familiar names at top of the VCE summit". The Age (Melbourne). 2010-12-16.
- "Results reflect Huntingtower of class strength". The Age (Melbourne). 2011-12-21.
- "Melbourne teenage mathlete wins gold for second time at International Mathematical Olympiad". ABC (Melbourne). 2014-07-17.