From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Glenelg may refer to
Places (Southern Hemisphere)
- Glenelg, South Australia, a beachside suburb of Adelaide
- Glenelg River (Victoria)
- Glenelg River (Western Australia)
- Shire of Glenelg, Victoria, Australia
- Shire of Glenelg (former), Victoria, Australia (abolished in 1994)
- Glenelg Highway (B160), a 304 kilometre highway in south-eastern Australia, linking Ballarat with Mount Gambier
Places (Northern Hemisphere)
- Glenelg, Highland, Scotland
- Glenelg, Maryland, United States of America
- Glenelg, Nova Scotia, Canada.
- Glenelg, Mars, a location near the Mars Science Laboratory (Curiosity rover) landing site in Gale (crater) marked by an intersection of three kinds of terrain.
- Glenelg (horse), a British-American Thoroughbred racehorse
- Charles Grant, 1st Baron Glenelg (1778 – 1866), a former Scottish politician and colonial administrator
- HMAS Glenelg, two ships of the Royal Australian Navy
- Glenelg Football Club
- The word is noteworthy for being a palindrome.
- Glen Elg (typographically similar) is a character from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations, a game in the Ace Attorney series for Nintendo DS.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.