|• Administrative body||Edmonton City Council|
|• Councillor||Tony Caterina|
|• Total||1.34 km2 (0.52 sq mi)|
|Elevation||678 m (2,224 ft)|
|• Density||2,176.1/km2 (5,636/sq mi)|
|• Change (2009–12)||-2.6%|
Glengarry is a residential neighbourhood located in north east Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Northgate Centre, a major shopping mall, is located in the neighbourhood's north west corner. North Town Mall is located immediately to the north of Glengarry in the neighbourhood of Northmount.
The neighbourhood is bounded on the north by 137 Avenue, on the south by 132 Avenue, on the east by 82 Street and on the west by 97 Street.
In the City of Edmonton's 2012 municipal census, Glengarry had a population of  a -2.6% change from its 2009 population of 2,994. With a land area of 1.34 km2 (0.52 sq mi), it had a population density of 2,176.1 people/km2 in 2012.2,916 living in 1,301 dwellings,
Residential development in Glengarry largely dates from after World War II and was substantially complete by 1985. According to the 2001 federal census, approximately one in seven (15.2%) residences were built between 1946 and 1960. Most of the development was during the 1960s, with seven out of every ten (70.8%) of all residences being constructed between 1961 and 1970. The remaining one in eight (12.6%) of residences were built between 1971 and 1985.
The most common type of residence in the neighbourhood, account for just over half (55%) of all residences according to the 2005 municipal census, is the single-family dwelling. Another one in five (21%) of all residences are row houses. Rented apartments in both low-rise and high-rise buildings account for another 17%. Duplexes account for the remaining 7%. Approximately three out of every four (73%) residences are owner-occupied while the reimaining one out of every four (27%) are rented.
The population of the neighbourhood is comparatively stable. According to the 2005 municipal census, approximately two out of every three residents (63.9%) had lived at the same address for five years or more.
There are four schools in Glengarry. St. Cecilia Junior High School and Archbishop Oleary High School are both operated by the Edmonton Catholic School System. Glengarry Elementary School is operated by the Edmonton Public School System. The Fresh Start Outreach High School is also located in the neighbourhood.
- "City of Edmonton Wards & Standard Neighbourhoods". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Edmonton Developing and Planned Neighbourhoods, 2011". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "City Councillors". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Neighbourhoods (data plus kml file)". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Municipal Census Results – Edmonton 2012 Census". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 22, 2013.
- "2009 Municipal Census Results". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 22, 2013.
- Low-rise buildings have fewer than five stories while high-rise buildings have five or more stories.
- Duplexes include both triplexes and fourplexes.