|Traded as||BSE: 532296
|Industry||Pharmaceuticals, Drugs & Healthcare|
|Headquarters||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Glenn Saldanha, MD & CEO|
|Products||Medicines and Vaccines|
|Revenue||10.31 billion (US$160 million) (2009–2010)|
Number of employees
|Subsidiaries||Glenmark Generics Ltd|
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals is a pharmaceutical company headquartered in Mumbai, India. It manufactures and markets generic formulation products and active pharmaceutical ingredients (API), both in the domestic and international markets. In the formulation business, its business spans segments such as Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Paediatrics, Gynaecology, ENT and Diabetes.
It has four manufacturing facilities for formulations and additional three facilities for APIs. These manufacturing facilities are located in the states of Maharashtra, Goa, Himachal Pradesh and Gujarat in India.
It operates in 95 countries through its subsidiaries, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals USA, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals UK. Glenmark Pharmaceuticals SA.
- "If I were FM | Glenn Saldanha, managing director and CEO, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals – Economy and Politics". livemint.com. 1 July 2009. Retrieved 30 September 2010.
- "BSE Plus". Bseindia.com. Retrieved 30 September 2010.
- "Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (2529483): Stock Quote & Company Profile – BusinessWeek". Investing.businessweek.com. Retrieved 30 September 2010.
- "Glenmark Pharmaceuticals | TopNews". Topnews.in. Retrieved 30 September 2010.
- "about Glenmark Pharmaceuticals". ibef.org. Retrieved 30 September 2010.
- "Glenmark Pharmaceuticals acquires Bouwer Bartlett, South Africa". domain-b.com. 26 December 2005. Retrieved 30 September 2010.
|This article about an Indian company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|