||This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. (September 2009)|
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (April 2014)|
Glenn Sacks is an American men's and fathers' issues columnist and media spokesperson.
Sacks is a frequent guest on radio and TV shows, and is often quoted in newspapers and magazines. He began a blog in 2006, and sends out a weekly e-newsletter to 50,000 subscribers. He was Executive Director of Fathers & Families from 2009-2012.
Sacks is married and has two children. In 1999, he received a master's degree in Latin American studies from University of California, Los Angeles. He also worked as an adjunct professor of English as a second language at College of the Canyons.
- In 2005, the campaign against the T-shirt logo saying "Boys are stupid, throw rocks at them!" was successful in having the line withdrawn from a number of stores across the USA.
- "Our team". Nationalparentsorganization.org. Retrieved 2014-04-11.
- "Biography". GlennSacks.com. Retrieved November 13, 2010.
- "Glenn Sacks". The American Partisan. 2002. Retrieved November 13, 2010.
- Sacks, Glenn (February 2, 2002). "In Defense of John Walker Lindh's Parents". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved November 13, 2010.
- Associated Press. 'Retailers pull "Boys Are Stupid" products'. MSNBC 29 January 2004.
- David Crary 'Stores pull "Boys Are Stupid" merchandise'. The Seattle Times 30 January 2004.