From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Glenndale University)
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2014)|
Not to be confused with Glendale University College of Law or Glendale Community College (disambiguation).
Glendale's website states that the institution was founded in 1997, but a New York Times reporter who contacted the institution by phone in 2006 was told that it had "been in business" since 1983.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (February 2013)|
- According to the homepage of the institution this is now the official spelling
- Unaccredited Colleges, Oregon Office of Degree Authorization, accessed August 29, 2011
- Non-Accredited Colleges & Universities List, Maine Department of Education, accessed August 29, 2011
- Christine Lagoria, "Diploma Mill Calling: Continuing Ed Without the Ed", The New York Times, Sunday, July 30, 2006, Section 4A; Column 2; Education Life Supplement; Pg. 27.
- "About Glendale". Glendale University. Retrieved July 4, 2012.
|This article on a United States institution of higher education is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|