From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up glide in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Glide may refer to:
In flight and movement
- Glide (flight), to fly without thrust
- a measure used by Innova Discs to evaluate flying disc performance
- Bacterial gliding, a form of motility in biology
- Glide, Oregon, census-designated place in the United States
- Glide FM, independent local radio station broadcasting from Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
- Glide Memorial Church, San Francisco, California, United States
- Glide Foundation, a charitable foundation of Glide Memorial Church
- Glide (album), an album by Jerry Douglas
- Glide, stage name of guitarist Will Sergeant
- "Glide", a song by the jam band Phish from their 1992 album A Picture of Nectar
- "Glide", a song by Stone Temple Pilots from their album No. 4
- Glide (music synthesis), a musical synthesizer parameter equivalent to portamento
- Glide (automobile)
- Oral-B Glide, an ePTFE dental floss that before its acquisition by Procter & Gamble was known simply as "Glide Floss"
- Glide, a Pillow Pal dolphin made by Ty, Inc.
In other uses
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.