From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up glin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Glin or GLIN may refer to:
- Global Legal Information Network, federation of government agencies that contribute national legal information
- Glin, County Limerick, village in Ireland
- Glin GAA Club, a team in West Limerick
- Knight of Glin, hereditary title held by the Fitzgeralds of Limerick
- Great Lakes Information Network, an initiative of the Great Lakes Commission in the United States
- Glin the good fairy, character in Oz (1976 film)
- Glin, member of the Sweeper Alliance in the manga Black Cat
- Glin, a province in the science fiction novel A Time of Changes
- Desmond FitzGerald, 29th Knight of Glin (1937-2011), an Irish nobleman and president of the Irish Georgian Society
- Glinn (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Glin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.