From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up global in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Global means of or referring to a globe and may also refer to:
- location of a business in a state, town, or local street.
- Global (Paul van Dyk album), 2003
- Global (Bunji Garlin album), 2007
- Global (Humanoid album), 1989
- Bruno J. Global, a character in the anime series The Super Dimension Fortress Macross
Companies and brands
- Global (cutlery), a Japanese brand
- Global Aviation Holdings
- Global Radio, British commercial radio company
- Global Television Network, in Canada
- Global BC, on-air brand of CHAN-TV, a television station in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Global Okanagan, on-air brand of CHBC-TV, a television station in Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
- Global Toronto, a television station in Toronto
- Global Edmonton
- Global Calgary
- Global Montreal
- Global Maritimes
- NTV, a television station in Newfoundland, similar to the Global network
- Global TV (Indonesia)
- Canwest Global Communications Corp., a Canadian media conglomerate
- Global (TV series), a British TV news programme from BBC
- Global F.C., a professional Filipino association football club
- Globe (disambiguation)
- Globalization, ongoing process by which regional economies, societies, and cultures have become integrated
- Cosmopolitanism, ideology that all kinds of human race belongs to a single community, based on a shared morality
- Worldwide (disambiguation)
- World (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Global"
- All pages with titles containing "Global"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Global.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.