Sing Tao News Corporation
Sing Tao News Corporation Limited (Chinese: 星島新聞集團有限公司 Pinyin:Xīngdǎo Xīnwén Jítuán Yǒuxiàn Gōngsī) SEHK: 1105 is a Hong Kong listed company. It is mainly focused on the business of Media Ownership & Services, Human Capital Management, as well as Broadband Content & Distribution. It was formerly called Global China Group Holdings Limited (泛華集團控股有限公司 Pinyin: Fànhuà Jítuán Kònggǔ Yǒuxiàn Gōngsī ). 
The Group is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (Stock Code: 1105). As of 7 December 2010, its market capitalization was HK$ 2.28 billion. The group was formerly known as Global China Group Holdings Limited until 18 September 2002, as Global China Technology Group Limited until 27 August 2002, and as Perfect Treasure Holdings Limited until 24 July 2000.
The Group's founder and chairman is Charles Ho Tsu Kwok, who is also a member of the Standing Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference.
- Media Ownership & Services
- Media ownership
- Sing Tao Newspaper Group Limited - Publication of Sing Tao Daily, Headline Daily, and The Standard newspapers
- China Touch Media Solutions & Services Ltd. - Publication of magazines: East Week, East Touch, PC Market, Jet, Caz Buyer, Smart Choice Weekly
- World Link Publication Group Limited - Publication of Chinese books
- Xinhua Online Info-tech Company Limited (XOL) - Provision of multimedia content
- Media Services
- Greater China Media Services Limited (GCMS) - Provision of nationwide print media distribution services in the PRC
- Global China (Beijing) Media Consulting Company Limited (GCMC) - Provision of media consultancy and management services in the PRC
- GC Media Teamwork Limited - Provision of content sales and distribution
- Media ownership
- Human Capital Management
- Broadband Content & Distribution
- Internet broadband technology development / broadband content
The Group has formed strategic alliances with several authoritative media corporations, tertiary institutions and renowned enterprises to strengthen its business portfolios. They include the Xinhua News Agency, the People's Daily Press, Dow Jones News Agency, the University of International Business and Economics, the Peking University Founder Group Corporation, Sanlian Group, dnmstrategies together with other partners.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sing Tao News Corporation.|