|Industry||energy supply company|
|Key people||Eric Slifka (CEO)|
|Revenue||$9,019.1 million (2008) |
Global Partners LP (NYSE: GLP) is an American energy supply company ranked 291 in the 2009[update] Fortune 500. The company is organized as a master limited partnership, and its operations focus on the importing of petroleum products and marketing them in North America. It wholesales products like diesel oil, gasoline, heating oil and kerosene.
In October 2012, Global Partners announced that it was buying a majority stake in two trans-loading facilities in North Dakota for a fee of around $80 million, expanding its presence in the Bakken region.
- "Profile: Global Partners", CNN Money
- Fortune 500 company listing
- Reuters (5 October 2012). "Global Partners to buy assets in Bakken for $80 mln". Reuters.
- "Global Partners is now an industry powerhouse". Boston Globe. June 9, 2013.
- Saul Tannenbaum (June 10, 2013). "What The Globe Didn't Tell You About Global Partners". Cambridge, Massachusetts: Cambridge Community Television.
|This article about a natural gas or petroleum-related company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|