Global cooling (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Global cooling may also refer to:
- In general, one of the means by which Earth can undergo climate change
- Climate change denial, including contrarian views about global warming in the 20th and 21st centuries
- Cooling periods on the multimillion-year scale in the geologic temperature record
- Geophysical global cooling, a conjecture about the formation of natural features that was made obsolete by the theory of plate tectonics
- Little Ice Age, a period from the 16th to 19th centuries characterized by cooling and coincident with below average sunspots frequency
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Global cooling.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.