Global village (also known as world village) is a term commonly used to describe the societal, cultural and community effects of telecommunications, and is often used as a metaphor to describe the Internet and the World Wide Web.
Global village may also refer to:
- Global Village (Dubai), cultural, entertainment and shopping destination located at Dubailand, Dubai
- Global Village (radio show), a Canadian radio show
- Global Village (TV series), an Australian television show
- Global Village (telecommunications), a manufacturer of consumer modems, now a division of Zoom Technologies
- Global Village Telecom, a Brazilian telecommunications company
- Global Village, an international educational youth festival organised by the The Woodcraft Folk
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.