Gloria Johnson (Tennessee politician)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Member of the Tennessee House of Representatives
from the 13th district
January 8, 2013
|Preceded by||Harry J. Tindell|
May 25, 1962 |
|Alma mater||University of Tennessee|
- 2012 When District 13 incumbent Democratic Representative Harry J. Tindell retired and left the seat open, Johnson was unopposed for the August 2, 2012 Democratic Primary, winning with 778 votes and won the three-way November 6, 2012 General election with 10,018 votes (48.1%) against Republican nominee Gary Loe (who had run for a seat in 2010) and Independent candidate Nick Cazana.
- "Rep. Gloria Johnson". Nashville, Tennessee: Tennessee General Assembly. Retrieved March 13, 2014.
- "Gloria Johnson's Biography". Project Vote Smart. Retrieved March 13, 2014.
- "State of Tennessee August 2, 2012 Democratic Primary". Nashville, Tennessee: Tennessee Secretary of State. p. 136. Retrieved March 13, 2014.
- "State of Tennessee November 6, 2012 General Election". Nashville, Tennessee: Tennessee Secretary of State. p. 13. Retrieved March 13, 2014.
- Official page at the Tennessee General Assembly
- Campaign site
- Profile at Project Vote Smart
- Gloria Johnson at Ballotpedia
- Gloria Johnson at the National Institute on Money in State Politics
|This Tennessee politician-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|