From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gloss in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gloss may refer to:
- Gloss (optics), reflectivity of light on a surface
- Gloss (paint), the level of shininess of painted finishes
- Lip gloss
- Gloss (paint), it is a reflection of light. Smooth surfaces have higher value of gloss because they reflect light at the same angle at which light incident.
- Gloss (comics), a fictional character who appeared in DC Comics's series New Guardians
- Gloss (TV series), a Television New Zealand drama, which ran from 1987 to 1990
- Gloss, a minor character in The Hunger Games
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.