From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up glover in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Glover can have several meanings:
- A "glover" is a maker of gloves.
- United Kingdom
- Yeovil Town F.C.'s nickname is The Glovers (as this used to be the town's main industry)
- United States
- Glover, Vermont
- Glover, Missouri
- Glover, Wisconsin
- Glover Bluff crater, an impact crater in the U.S. state of Wisconsin
- Glover's Rock, the rock George Washington and John Glover stood on during the Battle of Pell's Point in the American Revolutionary War
- Glover, video game for the Nintendo 64, PlayStation, and PC
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.