Glover School is a public elementary school on Maple Street in Marblehead, Massachusetts, USA. It educates around 250 students in grades K-3. The school consists of two buildings situated on a hilly 4.78-acre (19,300 m2) site.
In May 1999 the community debated the cost of repairs to Glover School.
In mid-2012 both buildings were demolished so that a new Glover School could be built in their place. School officials said the original buildings were antiquated and hard to maintain. The new building will have modern utilities and will add a kindergarten, increasing total enrollment to 425 students. 
Murder of teacher
On 27 November 1950, Beryl Atherton a teacher at the school, was found at her home with her throat slashed. The murder remains unsolved.
- Keith Ablow, psychiatrist, writer, and former host/executive producer of the The Dr. Keith Ablow Show. Ablow complained about being bullied at the school.
- Glover Elementary School, Public School Review, accessed 3 December 2007
- Massachusetts Department of Education profile, accessed 3 December 2007
- Massachusetts School Building Authority (2007-04-06). "Glover School: Massachusetts School Building Authority" (pdf). Retrieved 2007-12-03.
- "Walter S. Brodie, 73; Architect, designed schools in Mass., Maine". The Boston Globe. 1985-01-23.
- Laidler, John (1999-05-02). "Marblehead voters face school choice Marblehead faces school costs". Boston Globe.
- Rosenberg, Steven (2012-08-16). "Construction Begins on New Glover School". Boston Globe. Retrieved 18 August 2012.
- McCabe, Coco (2001-11-11). "Everyday Math". The Boston Globe.
- Rattigan, David (2005-10-30). "1950 slaying case still gripping". The Boston Globe.
- Joel Brown (2007-09-07). "Show has Keith Ablow psyched". The Boston Globe. Retrieved 2007-12-03.
|This Massachusetts school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|