From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Glow-in-the-dark may refer to:
- Bioluminescence, the production and emission of light by a living organism
- Chemiluminescence, is the emission of light (luminescence) without emission of heat
- Phosphorescence, a specific type of photoluminescence related to fluorescence (as seen in "glow in the dark" toys and materials)
- Radioluminescence, production of luminescence in a material by the bombardment of ionizing radiation
- "Glow in the Dark (song)", a 2014 single by The Wanted
- Glow in the Dark Tour, a 2008 concert tour by Kanye West
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.