From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Glynis or Glynnis is a given name of Welsh origin. It may refer to:
- Glynis Barber (born 1955), South African actress
- Glynis Breakwell, (born 1952), Vice-Chancellor of the University of Bath
- Glynnis Talken Campbell, American romance writer, composer, musician and voiceover artist
- Glynis Coles (born 1954), English retired tennis player
- Glynis Johns (born 1923), Welsh stage and film actress, dancer, pianist and singer
- Glynnis McDaris (born 1979), American photographer, artist and curator
- Glynis Nunn (born 1960), Australian former heptathlete, and the first Olympic champion in the event
- Glynnis O'Connor (born 1955), American actress
- Glynis Penny (born 1951), English former long-distance runner
- Glynis Roberts (born 1961), politician from the nation of Grenada
- Glynis Sweeny (born 1962), American illustrator and caricaturist
- Glynis (TV series), a short-lived American series starring Glynis Johns
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.