From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up glyph in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A glyph is an element of writing.
Glyph may also refer to:
- Glyph (album) by Floater
- Glyph (data visualization), an arrow or similar markers in (scientific) data visualization
- Glyph (Transformers), a fictional character
- Glyph Bitmap Distribution Format, a file format for storing bitmap fonts
- Glyph Comics Awards, awards that recognize the best in comics made by, for, and about people of color from the preceding calendar year
- Anaglyph (disambiguation)
- Emblem glyph in Maya script
- Water glyphs, a recurring type of petroglyph found across the American southwest
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.