From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up glyph in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A glyph is an element of writing.
Glyph may also refer to:
- Glyph (album), by Floater
- Glyph (data visualization), an arrow or similar markers in scientific data visualization
- Glyph (Transformers), a fictional character
- Glyph Bitmap Distribution Format, a file format for fonts
- Glyph Comics Award, a comics award
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Glyph.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.