|Stable release||0.6.30 / January 27, 2011|
Gnokii is a suite of programs for communicating with mobile phones. It was initially only available for Nokia mobile phones, but later extended to support others. It is available for GNU/Linux, BSD unix, Windows, and Mac OS X and as source code.
It is licensed using the GNU GPL.
- Use to Activate Nokia network monitor
- Supports sending SMS (with delivery report), picture messages, can send/receive ring tones (as SMS)
- Dial/Receive calls
- OpenSync – Open Source synchronization framework
- Gammu (software) – a program for communicating with mobile phones
- BitPim – Open Source CDMA management and synchronization software
- xgnokii source code http://www.gnomefiles.org/app.php/xgnokii