From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gnomic may refer to:
|Look up gnomic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Gnomic aspect, a grammatical mood or tense expressing a general truth
- Gnomic will, a concept in Eastern Orthodox theology
- Gnomic poetry, a poetic form
- A Gnome (rhetoric) or gnomic saying
- Gnomonic projection
- Nomic - a game created in 1982 by philosopher Peter Suber in which the rules of the game include mechanisms for the players to change those rules
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gnomic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.