As United Express:
As Delta Connection:
|Frequent-flyer program||Mileage Plus
|Alliance||Star Alliance (United)
|Parent company||Trans States Holdings|
|Headquarters||Bridgeton, Missouri, USA|
|Key people||Hulas Kanodia, Owner; Rick Leach, President|
GoJet Airlines LLC is a company headquartered in Bridgeton, Missouri, United States. Wholly owned by Trans States Holdings, it has 570 employees. It operates commuter feeder services under the United Express and Delta Connection names. Go Jet Airlines has crew bases at Lambert-Saint Louis International Airport, O'Hare International Airport and Raleigh-Durham International Airport. Flights are currently operated out of United's hubs at O'Hare International Airport and Denver International Airport, as well as Lambert-Saint Louis International Airport. GoJet's Delta Connection flights currently operate out of Lambert-Saint Louis International Airport and Raleigh-Durham International Airport.
The airline received its initial Air Carrier Operating Certificate in September 2005 and began scheduled passenger services on October 4, 2005 with a United Express flight from Cincinnati, Ohio to Chicago, Illinois. By the end of 2009, GoJet took delivery of their 25th CRJ-700 aircraft.
In October 2011, Delta Air Lines announced it was planning a January 2012 launch of new GoJet CRJ700 service as a Delta Connection regional carrier. Delta would initially transfer 15 of the CRJ700 aircraft previously assigned to its Comair division to GoJet as well as 12 owned or leased CRJ700s contracted to SkyWest Airlines to begin the service. On January 22, 2012, GoJet began service as a Delta Connection carrier with its inaugural flight from St. Louis, Missouri to Detroit, Michigan.
Pilots and Flight Attendants share crew bases at the following locations:
- Chicago, Illinois, at O'Hare International Airport
- St. Louis, Missouri, at Lambert-St. Louis International Airport
- Raleigh, North Carolina, at Raleigh-Durham International Airport
- Denver, Colorado, at Denver International Airport
- Bozeman, Montana
- Boise, Idaho
- Denver, Colorado
- Omaha, Nebraska
- Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Kansas City, Missouri
- Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport serving Dallas, Texas
- San Antonio, Texas
- Houston, Texas
- Austin, Texas
- Moline, Illinois
- Madison, Wisconsin
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- O'Hare International Airport serving Chicago, Illinois
- St. Louis, Missouri where their headquarters is located.
- Nashville, Tennessee
- New Orleans, Louisiana
- Fort Myers, Florida
- Savannah, Georgia
- Jacksonville, Florida
- Charleston, South Carolina
- Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Greensboro, North Carolina
- Raleigh-Durham International Airport serving Raleigh, North Carolina
- Norfolk, Virginia
- Richmond, Virginia
- Washington Dulles International Airport serving Washington, District of Columbia
- Baltimore, Maryland
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Newark, New Jersey
- New York, New York serving both LaGuardia Airport and John F. Kennedy International Airport
- Hartford, Connecticut
- Providence, Rhode Island
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Manchester, New Hampshire
- Portland, Maine
- Bangor, Maine
- Burlington, Vermont
- Albany, New York
- Syracuse, New York
- Rochester, New York
- Buffalo, New York
- Detroit, Michigan
- Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Traverse City, Michigan
- Indianapolis, Indiana
- Cincinnati, Ohio
- Dayton, Ohio
- Columbus, Ohio
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Missoula, Montana
|Bombardier CRJ-700ER||25||—||6||16||48||70||United Express|
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2007-04-03. p. 87.
- "GoJet Airlines Fact Sheet." GoJet Airlines. Retrieved on February 11, 2010.
- "A History of GoJet Airlines". gojetairlines.com. Retrieved 2012-11-13.
- "Weekly News Roundup: Delta Air Lines". stocksandshares.tv. 2011-10-30. Retrieved 2012-11-13.
- "GoJet Launches First Delta Connection Flight". facebook.com. 2012-01-22. Retrieved 2012-11-13.
- gojetairlines.com - Destinations
- "GoJet Airlines". ch-aviation.ch. Retrieved 2013-08-18.
- "GoJet Airlines - Our Aircraft". gojetairlines.com. Retrieved 2012-11-13.
- "Delta Connection Carriers". delta.com. Retrieved 2012-11-13.
- "Bombardier CRJ 700 (CR7)". united.com. Retrieved 2014-10-07.
- "Bombardier Delivers CRJ-700 To GoJet". aero-news.net. 2005-06-23. Retrieved 2012-11-13.