From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up goal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A goal is an objective that a person or a system plans or intends to achieve.
Goal, GOAL, Goal! or G.O.A.L may also refer to:
- Goal (sport), a method of scoring in many sports, or the physical structure or area of the playing surface where scoring occurs
- Goal!, the official film of the 1966 FIFA World Cup
- Goal! (trilogy), a film trilogy which consists of:
- Goal, 2007 Malayalam-language film
- Dhan Dhana Dhan Goal, 2007 Bollywood Hindi-language film based on football in the Asian community in England.
- Goal mac Morn or Goll mac Morna, a character in Irish mythology
- Goal! (video game), a 1988 game for the Nintendo Entertainment System
- The Goal, a management-oriented novel by Eliyahu M. Goldratt
- Goal.com, a website for international football (soccer) news
- Goal (novel) a children's novel by Michael Hardcastle
- Dino Dini's Goal, a 1993 game for Amiga, Atari ST and PC
- Global Overseas Adoptees' Link, a South Korean agency that aids Korean adoptees who grew up in other countries in adjusting back to their birth country
- GOAL agent programming language, a high-level programming language for programming rational agents
- Gun Owners' Action League, the official firearms association of Massachusetts
- Game Oriented Assembly Lisp, a video game programming language
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Goal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.