From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gob in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gob may refer to:
- gob – an Irish, British and Australian noun meaning mouth
- gob – a British slang verb meaning spit (eject saliva from the mouth)
- whoopie pie, a type of dessert food
- Gob (band), a punk band from Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Gob (Gob album), the band's self-titled debut album released in 1994
- Gob (Dels album), 2011
- gob or boney piles, low-coal-content waste from coal mining operations
- gob – a cylinder of molten glass used in glass production
- gob – in mining, a cavity behind a longwall; see Longwall mining
GOB as an acronym may refer to:
- General, Organic, and Biochemistry, a college course often taken by nursing majors.
- George "G.O.B." Bluth, a fictional character on the TV show Arrested Development
- GObject Builder, an object preprocessor for GObject/C
- Gobowen railway station, England, by National Rail station code
- Going out of business
- Government of Bahrain
- Grand Orient of Belgium
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gob.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.