|Origin||San Diego, California, United States|
Goblin Cock is a heavy metal band from San Diego, California started by Rob Crow of the band Pinback. Musically, they play a form of doom metal/drone metal with rather unusual lyrical subjects (e.g. the Snuffleupagus from the TV show Sesame Street). All members of the band have taken on stage names. The band is signed to the Absolutely Kosher record label, and was taken on tour for the first time in 2006. They played at the 20th annual South by Southwest Music Festival in Austin, TX. They also performed on September 15, 2005, at the College Music Journal's annual music festival.
Their first album, Bagged and Boarded, was nominated for a 2006 PLUG award for Metal Album of the Year. The album cover  is a literal depiction of the group's name, which could also be considered a double entendre. The liner notes are written in runes.
- Lord Phallus (Rob Crow) - Guitar and Vocals
- Larben The Druid (Lara Benscher) - background vocals and Guitar
- Bane Ass-Pounder (Dave Drusky) - Guitar
- King Sith (Sam Mura) - Bass Guitar
- Braindeath (Anthony Fusaro) - drums
- Loki Sinjuggler (Adam Ekroth) - Keyboards
- Phuck Tard (Mike Goldfarb) - Keytar and Banjo
- Bagged and Boarded (2005 Absolutely Kosher Records)
- Come With Me If You Want To Live (2008 Robcore Records)
- Harmanci, Reyhan (March 16, 2006). "SXSW: First Transmissions". SFGate.com. Retrieved 2006-12-20.
- "CMJ Artist Showcases: Day 2, 15 September 2005". PopMatters. September 16, 2006. Retrieved 2006-12-20.
- "Goblin Cock". SignOnSanDiego Entertainment Guide. The San Diego Union-Tribune. 2006. Retrieved 2006-12-20.
- Grose, Jessica (October 24, 2005). "Artist of the Day: Goblin Cock". Spin.com. Retrieved 2006-12-20.