From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gobo may refer to:
- Gobo (lighting), a template used to control the shape of emitted light
- Gobo (recording), a movable acoustic isolation panel
- Gobo, Wakayama, a city located in Wakayama Prefecture, Japan
- Gobo, Cameroon, a commune in Cameroon
- GoboLinux, a Linux distribution
- Gobo Fraggle, a character in the television series Fraggle Rock
- Gobo, a character in Bambi, A Life in the Woods'
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.