From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gobo may refer to:
- Gobo (Bambi), a character in Felix Salten's 1926 novel; Faline's brother
- Gobo, the Japanese name for a root vegetable produced by the greater burdock plant
- Gobo, Cameroon, a commune in Cameroon
- Gobo Fraggle, a character in the television series Fraggle Rock
- Gobo (lighting)
- GoboLinux, a Linux distribution which stands out for reorganizing the traditional UNIX directories structure
- Gobo (recording)
- Gobo, Wakayama
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.