From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Godan may refer to:
- Godan, a Japanese verb type—see Japanese consonant and vowel verbs
- Godan, the fifth-degree black belt—see Dan (rank)#Ranks in Japanese
- Godan, the Lombard name for Odin, a god of Germanic paganism — see Wōdanaz
- Godaan, a Hindi novel by Munshi Premchand
- Godán, a parish in northern Spain
- Godan, Iran, a village in Sistan and Baluchestan Province, Iran
- Köden or Godan, the son of Ögedei Khan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Godan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.