From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up goddess in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A goddess is a female deity.
Goddess may also refer to:
- Goddess (band), a 1990s eurodance group.
- Goddess movement, a group of people interested in the social and religious aspects of the Goddess since the 1970s
- Goddess, anglicized form of Déesse, nickname of the Citroën DS
- God (MUD), in its feminine form, referring to an administrator of a MUD
- The Goddess, or the Column of the Goddess, nickname for the Memorial of the Siege of 1792, in Lille, France
- The Goddess: A Demon, a 1900 mystery novel by British author Richard March
- Goddess (Banks album), a 2014 album
- Goddess (Emm Gryner album), a 2009 album
- Goddess (comics), an aspect of the Marvel Comics character Adam Warlock
- Oh My Goddess!, a Japanese seinen manga series written and illustrated by Kōsuke Fujishima
- The White Goddess, an essay by Robert Graves
- Goddess, song by Iggy Azalea from "The New Classic"
- The Goddess (1915 film), an American silent film
- The Goddess (1934 film), a Chinese silent film
- The Goddess (1958 film), a 1958 American film drama
- Devi (1960 film) (The Goddess), a 1960 Bengali film
- The Goddess of 1967, a 2000 Australian film featuring the purchase of a Citroën DS
- Goddess (2013 film), an Australian romantic comedy
- Goddess of victory (disambiguation)
- Goddess worship (disambiguation)
- Gender of God
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.