|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (October 2008)|
Goddo is a Canadian band formed in Scarborough, Ontario in 1975. Goddo had mixed major label success from the mid-1970s to the early 1980s. After reforming in 1989, they revived their career with several new studio and 'best of' packages. Goddo is currently signed to Bullseye Records Of Canada and continue to celebrate more than 30 years in the business.
John Power director/producer of Goddo documentary IN GODDO WE TRU$T featured on UCanNow podcast.
- 1977 Goddo (Polydor)
- 1978 If Indeed It's Lonely At The Top...WHO CARES...It's Lonely At The Bottom Too! (Fat Cat/Polydor)
- 1979 An Act Of Goddo (Polydor)
- 1981 Pretty Bad Boys (Attic)
- 1982 Live: Best Seat In The House (Attic)
- 1990 12 Gauge Goddo (BEI/MCA)
- 1992 King of Broken Hearts (Justin/MCA)
- 2001 2nd Best Seat In The House - Lighve Bullseye Records
- 2004 Kings of The Stoned Age Bullseye Records
- 2008 Under My Hat - Volume 1: Active Goddo Bullseye Records
- 1975 "Louie Louie" (A & M) CAN #75
- 1977 "Under My Hat (Fat Cat/Polydor)
- 1978 "There Goes My Baby (Fat Cat/Polydor)
- 1979 "Chantal" (Fat Cat/Polydor)
- 1980 "Fortune In Men's Eyes" (El Mocambo)
- 1981 "Pretty Bad Boy" (Attic Records) CAN #28
- 1981 "If Tomorrow Never Comes" (Attic Records)
- 1993 "Was It Something I Said" (Justin/MCA)
- 2004 "Rock Star" Bullseye Records
- 2004 "Such A Fool" Bullseye Records
Also, So Walk On, Sweet Thing, Too Much Carousing and Tough Times/Cock On.