From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up godhead in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Godhead (from Middle English godhede, "godhood", and unrelated to the modern word "head"), may refer to:
- Divinity, the quality of being God
- Conceptions of God
- Godhead in Judaism, the unknowable aspect of God, which lies beyond his actions or emanations
- Godhead in Christianity, the substantial essence or nature of the Christian God
- Godhead, the concept of God in Mormonism
- God in Hinduism
- Godhead (band), an American industrial rock band
- Godhead (album), an album by Scottish dream pop band Lowlife
- Krishna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, a book by A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada
- Godhead Trilogy, science fiction series by James K. Morrow
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.