From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Godman or God-man may refer to:
- Hypostatic union
- Jesus, the Christian Messiah
- God-man (Christianity) (lat. Deus homo), the concept of divine incarnation originating in Christian mysticism
- Godman (India), a colloquial term used in India for a charismatic spiritual leader
- God-Man, a recurring character in the comic Tom the Dancing Bug.
- GodMen, a men's ministry founded by Conservative Christian comedian Brad Stine
- Qodman, Azerbaijan - also spelled Godman
- Ike! Godman, a Japanese tokusatsu show from 1972
A given name:
- Frederick DuCane Godman, English naturalist
- David Godman, author of books on Ramana Maharshi's teachings and disciples.
- Norman Godman
- Philip "Phil" James Godman
- Trish Godman
- Janet Godman
- Godman's Nectar Bat
- Godman's Rock-wallaby
- Godman Army Airfield
- Godman's Long-tailed Bat
- Cerrophidion godmani
- Tlalocohyla godmani
|This page or section lists people with the surname Godman. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This name-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This surname-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|