From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Godric may refer to:
- Godric of Finchale, an Anglo-Saxon saint
- Godric the Sheriff, an 11th-century sheriff of Buckinghamshire and Berkshire
- Godric, a fictional character in the television series True Blood based on the Southern Vampire Chronicles by Charlaine Harris.
- Godric of Winchcombe, a medieval abbot of Winchcombe Abbey
- Godric (novel), a Pulitzer-nominated book by Frederick Buechner
- Godric Gryffindor, a fictional character in the Harry Potter universe
- Godric's Hollow, a fictional place in the Harry Potter universe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Godric.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.