From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Godunov is a Russian surname.
Godunov can refer to the following:
Two Tsars of Russia and their kin:
- Tsar Boris Fyodorovich Godunov a regent of Russia from 1584 to 1598 and then tsar from 1598 to 1605
- Tsar Fyodor Borisovich Godunov son of Tsar Boris Godunov, ruled less than a year as Feodor II after his father's death in 1605; murdered in June the same year
- Xenia Borisovna Godunova (later the Nun Olga) daughter of Tsar Boris Godunov
- Irina Feodorovna Godunova (later the Nun Alexandra) wife of Tsar Feodor I Ivanovich and sister of Tsar Boris Godunov
- Sergei Konstantinovich Godunov a Russian born mathematician who contributed to Finite volume method
- Godunov's scheme, a mathematical method invented by the above
- Aleksandr Borisovich Godunov was a Russian ballet dancer and actor
- Petr Ivanovich Godunov a Siberian governor
- Godunov map created by the above
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.