Godzilla: Battle Legends
|Godzilla: Battle Legends|
Hudson Soft (US)
|Mode(s)||Up to 2 players simultaneously|
Godzilla: Battle Legends (Simply referred to as "Godzilla" in North America) is a fighting game based on the Godzilla film franchise, made for the Turbo Duo in 1993, developed by Alfa System and published in the United States by Hudson Soft.
A very noticeable feature about this game, is that when Godzilla fights a certain foe, his appearance changes to reflect the era when he battled in certain films. For example Godzilla looks like as he did in 1955 when he fights Anguirus, and 1964 when he fights Rodan. This game's sequel Godzilla: Monster War for the SNES features fewer monsters with the inclusion of Biollante as a playable character and the inclusion of Mothra.
In single player mode, only Godzilla is playable.
- Godzilla (55, 64, 65, 68, 73, 75, 89, 91, & 92)
- King Ghidorah (Showa, Heisei and "Mecha")
- Mechagodzilla (Showa MK 1, Showa MK 2 and Super Mechagodzilla)
- Biollante (Both forms, nonplayable, boss)
- Battra (Larva and Imago)
- Super X II
- Hedorah (Final) (Hedorah uses flying mode for some of his attacks)