From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gog or Gog in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gog, Gogg or Gogs may refer to:
- Anikó Góg, Hungarian triathlete
- Gog or "gogledd", a person from North Wales from the Welsh word for "north"
- Gog (woreda), a district in Gambela, Ethiopia
- Gog, an archaic spelling of the town of Goch, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
- Gog Magog Downs or The Gogs, a hill range south of Cambridge, England
- Gog (novel), a 1931 satire by Giovanni Papini
- Gog, a 1967 novel by Andrew Sinclair
- Gog (film), a 1954 3-D science fiction film by Herbert L. Strock
- Gog (comics), a DC Comics super-villain
- Gog (Marvel Comics), a Marvel Comics super-villain and monster
- Gogg, a character in the 1993 television series Cro
- Gogs, an animated UK television series
- Guardians of Ga'Hoole or GoG, a New York Times best-selling book series
- Guardians of the Galaxy (1969 team), a Marvel Comics superhero team
- Guardians of the Galaxy (2008 team), a Marvel Comics superhero team
- GOG.com (formerly Good Old Games), a videogame website
- GOG Svendborg, a Danish team in the Danish Handball League
- Gynecologic Oncology Group or GOG, a non-profit organization researching gynecological cancers
- Gog and Magog
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.