From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Goguryeo–Han War)
Sino-Korean War may refer to:
- Gojoseon–Yan War (late 4th century BC)
- Gojoseon–Han War (109–108 BC)
- Goguryeo–Han War (172)
- Goguryeo–Wei War (224–245)
- Goguryeo–Sui War (598–614)
- Goguryeo–Tang War (645–668)
- Baekje–Tang War (660–663)
- Silla–Tang War (670–676)
- Red Turban invasions of Goryeo (1359–1360)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.